Friday, January 9, 2009

Former Colonial Great Pops Mensah-Bonsu Close to NBA Return?

According to multiple sources, including Basketball 24/7 and HoopsHype, former GW superstar Pops Mensah-Bonsu is nearing a return to the NBA with the Dallas Mavericks. Mensah-Bonsu, who had previously been on the Mavericks' roster before heading to Europe, said in an interview recently:

"I feel real confident about me being in the NBA this year, I definitely have high hopes. and I'm very positive about what's going to happen to me."You know the last time I played basketball I was playing pretty decent, and before I got hurt I was playing at a high level. "I've got some things lined up, and I feel real confident in the next month or so I should be back in the NBA."


We here at FKH are HUGE Pops fans and wish him nothing but the best in his journey back to the NBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment